Mischief

Sunday 14 November 2010

A spot of teenage rebellion

So, we meet again.

I'm sorry that was just too cheesy.

Well schools started again, and there's nothing to quench your creative flow like prison. We're forced to look like were joining the convent early; Skirts down to our ankles, choking white shirt and jumper that can make the skinniest of people look fat, education today is supportive. I embarked on a trip to Brighton last weekend, it was lovely. I bought this gorgeous feather and bead necklace from the Brighton legend that is Snoopers Paradise, its like heaven for the odd. You know when people have garage sales or attend car boot sales to be rid of things from 50 years ago or things which their, now deceased, wives forced them to hang onto, yeah it's like that. but better.I also bought two notebooks from Habitat which have space ships on them but that's not very interesting, is it? Though they are undoubtedly cool.

I saw this gorgeous petticoat, which I refrained from buying - but sort of wish I had, although there was one problem. It was a pretty whitey-pinky-magic, yes it was magic on a hanger, it was £10! Is that or is that not completely overpriced?! It was practically made of air. I hate over-pricing-snobby-think they are higher and worthier than thou- finger pointing-shop owning people! Go home.

mutters under breath about prices of petrol and the good old days before the war and the never ending rise in the prices of cabbage.

I have been fairly naughty lately, I admit that. The fact of the matter is that I got another piercing without asking my parents permission- again.
I have to say, I have no regrets though it does hurt when I move it too much.
The 'rent were livid, I have another hoop in my ear and life goes on.
Anyway, It's been a long time with some pretty flimsy efforts to Blog - I just posted my photo's - but the reason for that is I was revising/doing my science GSCE which I think went pretty well.
I've decided I'm going to make a dress.
I've always been kinda crap at the whole sewing thing, I sewed the arm of my jumper thing to my piece of fabric is textiles class, but it's time I suck it up, eat some brave and practise.
I don't know what my dress will look like I think I want a contrast of dark and light colours with some cool print. I think my ethnic vibe's starting a life of its own, I see something brown and feathery and my pupils dialate, my heart races and get all flusttery as if that item of clothing had just given me the biggest compliment of my life.
I've been listening to a lot of Bikini Kill of late, and it just sort of makes me want to throw a house party and trash it. Abstract eh?
I'm going out next weekend to buy the perfect pair of shoes, it's been decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment