Mischief

Thursday 23 December 2010

I think snow might be afraid of the sun

Do you like the new blog layout? I think that it looks way better than the old one !
___________
I dont know if you've noticed (it's hard not to) but everyone seems to be an exact copy of Justin Bieber with the whole 'mullet swept over to the side' thing going on. I used to have one but I grew out of it, I quite seriously saw a man of about the age of 50 with a side-fringe I kid you not! I nearly threw up right there. Old people should not follow young people trends. It's. not. right.
My whole point is, why is it so popular? The only thing it will do is give you a greasy fringe and really bad spots on your forehead, who wants that?
+
I would seriously recommend that everyone who ever reads this blog, past; present and future, locate their mouses to The Google - type on the words : Thepop.com and click on the link.
Or just click on the hyperlinks I just added... whatever.
It's just like no other WebaZine I've read, I don't even know what to say about it. I can't sing its praises enough?


It is T-minus 2 day's 'till Crimbo!
And I'm so excited, but the thing is; I'm not exactly as excited about the presents as I should be. I'm excited, don't get me wrong but I think you know you've got problems when your more excited about the food than anything else about the day.
I just can't stop thinking about it! Roast potatoes are my best.
My sister is home from university and so it finally feels like christmas, it was so weird putting up the christmas decorations and the christmas tree without her. It just felt wrong. But now she is back and the sisters are back together agian! I just realized how aboslutely corny that sounded. I should just be cast into a high school musical film. right. now.

+

I've been so bored lately! y'know when your bored so you try to do stuff, but doing stuff is boring too? It's been like that. I can't even remember what I've done these last few days (well I can remember the shopping)! See, the thing is that I've been really quite Sick lately so I went to the doc's and he gave me some steroids and now I have to get better. My doctor is AMAZING! you know you see in films the childrens doctor with the spotty bow-tie, long hairy eyebrows that could shade a small indian family's eyes from the sun for the summer and is quite fat in a round, 'I was born with the description Jolly and Happy' kinda way. That's him. Except he has the weird sense of sarcastic, dry wit. He also has the ability to put up with my laughter. I have been cursed with this humiliating trait where whenever I'm in an important consultation or meeting (not that I get a lot) I laugh non-stop. And they (the important people) always think its AT them. it's really not. I promise.
+

As this post seems to be all about recommendations,
why not check out Hivenn?
She makes her own jewellery, she has interesting posts and her comments have accidently been disabled. This girl has it all.
The jewellery is so pretty and all her pieces are one of a kind, so you can never say you have the exact same ring as someone else.

____________

Yes, this post get's longer, but there is so much to tell and show.
I went shopping for Crimbo presents and although I did buy the last tit-bits of gifts, I did also come back with two little present for myself.
Feast your eye's on these bad boy's:




aren't they beautiful?
The hat was actually a gift from my Granny, oh how I adore her.

And so today I wore an outfit. yes, clothes. I connected with my inner little girl, going with the whole pastel, plaid and floral vibe.



I think it's quite cute.

And a while ago I said I was going to make a skirt. I did. this is it. It was finished a while ago but I was to lazy to charge my camera batteries so pictures never came. But Christmas kicked that laziness into action and I have charged them.


I went for a whole 'floral OAP vs Tribal ethnicity' thing.
I think it turned out amazing, seeing as I stitched the arm of my jumper to my fabric in Textiles class.
Merry Christmas!

Here are some festive photo's I took, enjoy:




No comments:

Post a Comment