Mischief

Monday 3 January 2011

16



well education starts again on tuesday, but I'm being a naughty girl and heading off to london for the day.
So oxford better watch out because big-J is hitting the city.
Did I really just say that? I astound myself sometimes. So awkward.
forgive me.
Let's proceed, I WANT THESE, NOW!:
I'm drooling on the keyboard and my right leg has started to palpitate, that's how much I want all of these!
I wont pretend to know anything about astronomy, truth be told it makes me cringe.
I like it, don't get me wrong, it's just the confusion of it all...
anyway, tomorrow I'm off to the cinema for a bit of time with the friends and a meal afterward.
I really need to be saving some cash for London but I'm a sucker for puppy eyes.
+
It's a well known fact that I am completely and utterly infatuated with Rodebjer, well they have once again failed to displease me.












































































One day I'm going to buy everything I desire from Rodebjer, and when I do I can look sophisticated everyday of the week...



No comments:

Post a Comment