Mischief

Sunday 30 January 2011

have my babies, and they'll have beautiful permanently patterned legs...

Les queues de sardines....
Les queues de sardines....
Les queues de sardines....

Doesn't it sound beautiful? Sardines.... Have my babies and they can have beautiful permanently patterned legs.

Polly

I am a fan of tights. Actually that's an understatement, I LOVE TIGHTS. I love these because as a kid I used to have these weird day-dreams where I had four eyes, the only thing was they'd be on weird places, like me knees. I think it started when I read a book where this boy grew an eye on his finger and he could see the back of his throat when he put his finger in his mouth. I was eccentric.

Gargantua

When I don't shave me legs, this is what happens...

Agnathe

I really love this bodiless girls shoes. But oh yeah the tights are great too...

Flizus

The thing is it looks like a fish rib-cage, strangely this attracts me.

MonOeil

These remind me of picasso, If I wore them I'd feel like I had him wrapped around my legs. Not in a bad way.

Oh the things I would wear these with...

No comments:

Post a Comment