Mischief

Sunday 26 December 2010

I wish I were Margot...

Christmas is over for some... but not for me.
I refuse to let the Crimbo spirit die. it's. not. happening.
I haven't hit the sales yet, but I think that might be a good thing for the nations safety.
I'm reckless when there's 50% off.
As per good old Boxing day tradition I spent the day indulging on chocolates, eating last nights roast and watching amazing films. I fell in love with The Royal Tenenbaums.






They remind me slightly of my own family except they're more dysfunctional but similarly eccentric.

I would kill for Margot's coat.

Tomorrow is time for a countryside walk/picnic, where I shall snap lot's 'n' lot's of shot's of country...ish things. like sheep. or cow's - though for my 17th birthday I am promised a cow, should I be excited? When I lived in Ireland my sister's, my mother and me went on a road trip around the country and I've got to say the Irish cow's scared me. They all stood in circular huddles and when you drove past they'd look at you and moo like they were bitching about you. You could see the judgment in their eyes, like

'yeah, we know you eat cow- you probs had my cousin Emma's ass for dinner last night. bitch.'

And I know I'm probably enforcing cow.... racism? here but English cows seem to be little less intimidating, more oblivious.

I just went on a rant about the race of cows. 'Gonna be honest, I'm a little embarrassed.

Thank you to Hivenn, who mention me in her blog. (No, you wouldn't kill for my hair! It's just frizz.)

I hope everyone that celebrated, had an amazing Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment