Mischief

Monday 27 December 2010

i love you Dustin

It's sort of a bummer 'cause I kinda liked 2010. It was... atmospheric. Plus you could write 2010 in cursive. t'was that cool.
The country walk was held today, in the country at 1300 hours. I fell in a puddle and walked on water.
Granted the lake was frozen solid, it did still have the same gratifying 'I'm following Jesus' effect.
The father got really pissed off because we were mainly taking photo's of each other (my sister's, my mother and myself) and I think deep down wanted in on the photographic action. But since he wore a stupid hat that made him look like he should be the child-snatcher out of
'chitty chitty bang bang'
I think we did the whole world a favour. sorry dad.

Let's keep this short and sweet, following suit with a picture of my favourite scene from the graduate:

No comments:

Post a Comment